AIM for Seva Projects
Government High School - Sabarkantha District
Back to Projects
Project Details & Achievements
- The school provides education to 100 boys and 28 girls from the surrounding 30 villages.
- The children are given nutritious meals and have regular health check-ups.
- A computer centre has been opened in the school premises to equip the children.
- The students are also encouraged to participate in sports and cultural activities.
- Future plans include starting a primary school in the same premises with classes 1 to 7 which will provide a strong foundation for the students before they go on to secondary school level.
- Inaugurated: 2003
- Current no. of Students: 128